Sunday, August 7, 2011

Adventure!

Every moment that I live seems to be an adventure in itself. Whether it is living alone, waking up to sweeping and mopping the floor :P, cleaning day in and day out, washing clothes, walking... walking kilometers I never  imagined I'd walk even for exercise... shopping for house supplies... shopping for utensils I don't know names of :P... shopping for fruits ( ah, exotic South!! ) and vegetables... straining to understand Kannada / Tulu / Beary / strange mixes thereof... straining to figure out things in my head... being very careful I don't get taken for granted... long long bus rides... rain that forms a damp foggy backdrop to everything I do... travel dreams that shall soon come true ( including living in a Victorian house :D )... sunny dreams of a compact 2nd floor office in Lower Parel, Bombay, that makes me do everything that I don't want to do, that keeps me going... camaraderie with my fellow sales people who are trying as hard to figure out the basics as I am and who GET IT... whiffs of Baroda... shadows of certain things that won't let go... AND a cheery sense of ZNMD hahaha - because that's all the music I hear!! :D


These are the days!! :D

And, world, let me tell you - I will live it up!!

1 comment: