Monday, November 21, 2011
The best things in life are those which we can chew or sip. :P Dear olives, I love you. Dear fried succulent babycorn, you are so tasty, I can you the burst of endorphins in my brain as my teeth hit the corn. And, ohhh, Dear Dairy Milk Silk, HOW can you be sooooo damn uplifting. No matter how angry I am, or how down in the dumps I get, I unwrap you and ooh! Life is perfect! And, PANI PURI... OH MY LOVELY!! Tu kitni haseen hai, meri jaaaan! I can't wait for the sookha! I can't wait for the next one! And after the last sookha, I order for a plateful of sookha puri :D OOh! And, so many other things too! Dear whoever ate the apple, I can so understand! And, duh God, or anyone else for calling it a sin! Not a sin this! This is JOY! This is FUN! This is my season in the SUN! Hee haa! We have been Westlifed! And I am so bored am posting this piece of nonsense from my mobile! :P Heeh! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment