Yes, I do!
It's incredible how spending 5 days outside my comfort zone, in the company of people I really enjoy, I have changed:
It's incredible how spending 5 days outside my comfort zone, in the company of people I really enjoy, I have changed:
- I don't need to sleep with FRIENDS anymore. 5 days I was so exhausted I was collapsing in bed every night. And, now, suddenly, the dependence is gone! It could also be partly because I know someone broke up with someone's girlfriend, but that is of 0.025% interest to my life. But, such a coincidence, right! I started with knowing about Little Miss Precious and I ended with knowing that Little Miss Precious is over - at least for now.
- I really want to LIVE! And, LOVE! Unconditionally, fully, with all my soul. I want to love all that life has to offer! The dry leaves falling on my head as I take a walk down the road in the morning, the smell of the sea, checking out Brain Pickings in the morning, asking Vikram how if he had a shave there is still hair on his face :P, checking out the view from my super cool glass office, leaving early from work and marvelling at all the time that is available... everything! I want to live each day like I am living just 1 more day. I did it today - even had a happy-looking ragda pattice for lunch. And I am going to do it everyday!
- Friendship is FUN. Be it my Gunjie, be it the Whatsapp group, be it Vikram, be is all of L'Oreal LUXE, be it even Devashish and Bhavin... life is fun with friends! I love how Vikram and I can be such good friends - he is just one hell of a guy and some times, when he talks about travel and about music, I am just bowled over by how much I have to read, write and learn... And all those Mossad conversations hehe!... And, he knew all about Ray Bradbury and we actually had such a brilliant conversation today about the article I sent him - it is insane how 2 people can have such good FUN!
All in all, this is just one more post where I get to speak about how cool Vikram is .. except that it is masked as something else :P
No comments:
Post a Comment