Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dear Colossally Confused Idiot

Why do you look at me when I turn around to look at some thing else? Why are you so darned curious about everything when you always realise I want to reveal nothing? Why do you want to explain when I don't want to hear what you have to say? Why do you always forget what you have told me and then pretend to have never said it? Why do you want to KNOW? Why did you follow me outside?!! Why can't I concentrate on what you are saying because I am too busy trying to quell my "thoughts"? Why are you such an asshole? Why do I still like you? Why do I always end up seeing beyond your asshole-panti to all that is SO GOOD about you!  Why do I not look beyond you to people who are ready to shower all the things I want from you on me? Why do I LOVE brainstorming with you! Why do I feel totally alive when I am with you!!! And WHY do I want to HELP you??!!! Arrrghhhh!!!

Love
My Silly Loser Brain.

P.S. I love everything about you more than your dumb Miss Precious with her wannabe pics can EVER like you! And I GET you more than she ever will!

P.S.2. One game of tennis and you have stomach cramps??!! Ha! Old man you have become! I'd have kept you young! :P Pooah Miss Precious and her tennis-playing stomach-cramping boyfriend! May they talk about her PMS and his tennis-induced cramps together! FUCK YOU BOTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment