I am in Baroda. And, boy, is it fun! :)
I have a whale of my time with my mommy and daddy! I just wish my dad were a little more sensible when it came to his career! Otherwise, they're fun to spend time with, hang out with, share my L'Oreal fun with, share everything with! Obviously, they are my parents and I HAVE to like them! But, I genuinely like them! They're cute, they're ALWAYS there, they are proud of me, they love me, they are one of my TOP people! I REEEEALLLLY wish my dad and his job issues didn't exist, because then, life will be less weighty, less scary, less on the tenterhooks wondering about all the calamities that can befall us at any given point in time! He is very good at regretting things but not as willing to or clear about changing things. Sigh.
Moving on. I met my darling babies. Dear god, I love them. I love them with my whole heart. They are as good as my family. And, we laugh so very much. We get stomach cramps too! Let's all talk about stomach cramps today! :P Did I mention that I love them? :D Shru brought us gifts from Goa. Cute little ceramic bangdis that became props for pics as Facebook will surely display :P I love our conversations and how we debate things we don't even remember past a few minutes. I love our MEN! Our awesome new MEN! Bataka, Rajooo and Mitesh were always around - but then men who we have fallen / will fall in love with and who we have married / will marry - I think they are COOL. Here's why! When we posed with the bangles for pics, they were complete sports and posed with the bangles too! And some people will call me shallow because this is a very small thing, but to me it meant a great deal. It showed me how they are simple, how they are non-pretentious, how they genuinely like us, how they want to get to know us, how they want to spend time with us and participate in our craziness! I also love how our two newly married girls bring them along any time that we meet, because they are part of us, too! And I love how they come - because they have all the freedom in the world to refuse - but still, they come! I love all of this - the new dyamics, the obvious and very real closeness, and the incredible warmth of laughter and shared friendship that only these special people can infuse into my world. Thank god for BBA and Convent. Thank god for LOVE.
And, Discount District. I have remodeled it. My current company helped me do it. It is a virtuous circle. And HE likes it. He is as much on fire with the new ideas as I am. We make such a good team. Damn him! Ha ha. This is how I shall always speak about him. As of now, I have made peace with the fact that he shall always be around, no matter how much I try to run away from all that is him, because he is DD and I am DD and DD is something we both won't give up because we want to do it for each other for various reasons.At least until the little snitch Miss Precious comes back from her UK soiree.
:) Baroda rocks.
I have a whale of my time with my mommy and daddy! I just wish my dad were a little more sensible when it came to his career! Otherwise, they're fun to spend time with, hang out with, share my L'Oreal fun with, share everything with! Obviously, they are my parents and I HAVE to like them! But, I genuinely like them! They're cute, they're ALWAYS there, they are proud of me, they love me, they are one of my TOP people! I REEEEALLLLY wish my dad and his job issues didn't exist, because then, life will be less weighty, less scary, less on the tenterhooks wondering about all the calamities that can befall us at any given point in time! He is very good at regretting things but not as willing to or clear about changing things. Sigh.
Moving on. I met my darling babies. Dear god, I love them. I love them with my whole heart. They are as good as my family. And, we laugh so very much. We get stomach cramps too! Let's all talk about stomach cramps today! :P Did I mention that I love them? :D Shru brought us gifts from Goa. Cute little ceramic bangdis that became props for pics as Facebook will surely display :P I love our conversations and how we debate things we don't even remember past a few minutes. I love our MEN! Our awesome new MEN! Bataka, Rajooo and Mitesh were always around - but then men who we have fallen / will fall in love with and who we have married / will marry - I think they are COOL. Here's why! When we posed with the bangles for pics, they were complete sports and posed with the bangles too! And some people will call me shallow because this is a very small thing, but to me it meant a great deal. It showed me how they are simple, how they are non-pretentious, how they genuinely like us, how they want to get to know us, how they want to spend time with us and participate in our craziness! I also love how our two newly married girls bring them along any time that we meet, because they are part of us, too! And I love how they come - because they have all the freedom in the world to refuse - but still, they come! I love all of this - the new dyamics, the obvious and very real closeness, and the incredible warmth of laughter and shared friendship that only these special people can infuse into my world. Thank god for BBA and Convent. Thank god for LOVE.
And, Discount District. I have remodeled it. My current company helped me do it. It is a virtuous circle. And HE likes it. He is as much on fire with the new ideas as I am. We make such a good team. Damn him! Ha ha. This is how I shall always speak about him. As of now, I have made peace with the fact that he shall always be around, no matter how much I try to run away from all that is him, because he is DD and I am DD and DD is something we both won't give up because we want to do it for each other for various reasons.At least until the little snitch Miss Precious comes back from her UK soiree.
:) Baroda rocks.
how can anyone in their right senses refuse the chance of spending time with u! i think the new boys should consider themselves privileged :P
ReplyDelete