It is insane how many times I have had to say bye and to how many things in the past few months. Anyway, am leaving for Bombay today. I have to say bye again.
The best part of the entire bye-bye times is what my Gargudi, Bhavu and Shru did for me. They came to Offside. We sat outside. They actually brought out garlands - a fragrant jasmine one that completely made my day, at that. And, they applied kanku :P on my entire face!!! :D As a farewell gesture. Oh GOD!! :D Hehehehhe. I looooove my girls. I love them. I love them from the bottom of my heart. Yellow and white sunshine, fresh green leaves, clear blue skies - they're that and so much more. My family. The only ones who have never never let me down. :)
The best part of the entire bye-bye times is what my Gargudi, Bhavu and Shru did for me. They came to Offside. We sat outside. They actually brought out garlands - a fragrant jasmine one that completely made my day, at that. And, they applied kanku :P on my entire face!!! :D As a farewell gesture. Oh GOD!! :D Hehehehhe. I looooove my girls. I love them. I love them from the bottom of my heart. Yellow and white sunshine, fresh green leaves, clear blue skies - they're that and so much more. My family. The only ones who have never never let me down. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment