Well, we've been through the 2-year grind. We've made it to the "corporate world". Eye-popping (at least for the middle class Indian us :P) salaries, MNC tags, premier-institute brands... we have arrived. Or have we?
The 2 months right out of college, when we're waiting to join the world that awaits us, is probably the most difficult. We've already adopted a certain lifestyle, but haha, we can't seem to afford it. We've already figured out our vacation-spots, but don't know if we'll have the time to make it there. We've already ID-ed the gadgets we want, but we're not too sure if we'll enjoy them.
How will corporate life turn out to be? Will I fit in? Will I - the bohemian me - actually blend in? Will I - the numbers dud - actually understand.
Vulnerable high-achievers, a prof once said. That's what an MBA programme makes out of us. Well, all parts of that phrase seem doubtful. I'm a brash under-achiever. :P. But, I am ready to welcome my new life with open arms. Embrace my NEW life. And that's what this blog's going to be about.
The 2 months right out of college, when we're waiting to join the world that awaits us, is probably the most difficult. We've already adopted a certain lifestyle, but haha, we can't seem to afford it. We've already figured out our vacation-spots, but don't know if we'll have the time to make it there. We've already ID-ed the gadgets we want, but we're not too sure if we'll enjoy them.
How will corporate life turn out to be? Will I fit in? Will I - the bohemian me - actually blend in? Will I - the numbers dud - actually understand.
Vulnerable high-achievers, a prof once said. That's what an MBA programme makes out of us. Well, all parts of that phrase seem doubtful. I'm a brash under-achiever. :P. But, I am ready to welcome my new life with open arms. Embrace my NEW life. And that's what this blog's going to be about.
Good Luck Sowmya.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy. Malje if possible.
:)
ReplyDeleteAll the very best!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVING eet already!! :D <3
ReplyDelete